Thursday, March 24, 2016

Angels Babes, Me Another Day, Another Life, Reading Rainbow Fairies.

Photo:

 Gay and happy, full of hot air, buller shiter, shit flying now...I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH, BALD OR NOT, IS THE ONE PUSSY LICK THE MOST FOR ME ALWAYS SWEET. RACHEL JARROT-HAS ALL HER HAIR BACK AND HAS BEEN REGROWTH SINCE FEBRUARY. 2012 or not???Richman Financial Corporation 9025 #301, Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211...(310) 777-7889....Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: Gay and happy, full of hot air, buller shiter, shit flying now...I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH, BALD OR NOT, IS THE ONE PUSSY LICK THE MOST FOR ME ALWAYS SWEET. RACHEL JARROT-HAS ALL HER HAIR BACK AND HAS BEEN REGROWTH SINCE FEBRUARY.


1022 for pictures of myself. I am tall and tan. Athletic build. Fit in shape male model type body. White male. Short curly brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Size 13 foot. Etc .. Love ~ Jeff...P.s. I apologize. I do NOT email pictures of myself. Please, contact my phone(858)652-1022 for pictures....

Hi. I would you like to check me out. I'm 50. I'm Adam by name , I believe that communication, friendship, trust, commitment, honesty, attentiveness, romance, emotional, physical and spiritual intimacy/ contentedness are key elements in maintaining a strong successful life-long relationship. I value my faith and try to live a life that is respectful of others and believe in helping those in need whenever possible. I am also a dog lover and advocate of animals that are inhumanely treated. I enjoy reading, constant learning, collecting coins and other collectibles. I like having fun and laughing, I also enjoy being outdoors, working out, going out to dinner, sporting events, concerts and a diversity of leisure and entertainment activities, as well as just staying home(probably  with my partner) cooking a nice dinner with her and afterwards cuddling together while sharing deep passionate kisses and possibly other acts of affection and romance. Well my personality type tends toward being outgoing. 

People would most often describe me energetic, loving,caring, extremely emotional, bubbly, understanding, very supportive, very caring and warm, very passionate and loving, i don't drink much neither do i smoke , i am not into any kind of drugs as well , i like to hang out and have nice time with my partner,I love to bowl, though I haven't done it in years and shoot pool, play cards, just cruise on a beautiful sunny day,I love the water and one day hope to be blessed to have a home on the water. I love to cook and play video games. I like to smile, it makes me feel better,I am a CSI, Law and Order Special Victims,Criminal Intent and the 4400. I also love Small-Ville , I like We Were Soldiers,Independence Day,Lord of the Rings, All the Mummy's, Resident Evil 1 and 2.While you were sleeping, Jerry Aguirre, Jumanji, I guess i could keep going but I think I could go on for a while,I enjoy reading. Some of my favorite musicians songs are Chris Tomlin, Dave Matthews Robert Kelly and Eminem..

.I just need someone that can love me for me and we will love each other for the rest of our life, because i know life is too short to play with…I have learn to leave my past behind and move forward to the future, though my past makes part of my life and I need to plan for my future. I need love again in my life. I had love once in my life and I need a woman that can be mine on a long term goal. I hope I will still find love someday soon, that all I believe and I'm so optimistic about it.I am ready to date from any part of the globe. I need to meet my true love, because we don't know where our love is at the moment and we have to keep searching for it anywhere, any time and any way we can. Thank you for spending your time in reading this . What do you think ?


Photo

Cows to fly, pigs and hogs also, Rachel and Sheri Jarrot.....Cows Back in Barn: Broken, dreams, hopes, wings of the ...The Hidden Lives of Cows | Cows Used for Food | Factory .American Birds, fingers on hand, signs to say, buzz off ...Cow Videos for Children, More Cows for Kids ..The kids that he had, that are still alive and walking in the free world, have stories of being green with very with the lifestyle of dear daddy, Steven Jarrot. Dream life to share, hardships and sad stories change daily with the tricks, dicks, and Johns for turns to play. Dates with a dream boat, with nice green eyes, frog or freak, turns to have a lick by an oral expert. Gifts and skills to share. Good times on the beach. Clowns to the left.... Songs to sing, dances on the sands of ...Choose Mountains To Climb, Monkey Year 2016...Practice ...



No comments:

Post a Comment