Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My heart just turned into a gummy bear 😍.Trump: "I was just endorsed by ICE.”FACT CHECKS:

Trump: "I was just endorsed by ICE.”FACT CHECK: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is a federal agency, and does not endorse.My heart just turned into a gummy bear 😍. Rabbit Stew and Rabbits Too! (1969) Rats to races, lots of love, lots of tests over time.Good times, blasts from the past: from the crooks, cheaters, and liars, wales of Jews.Bald turkeys, bald heads on frogs, bald heads on Jews,Rats to races, lots of love, lots of tests over time. Good times, blasts from the crooks, cheaters, and liars, wales of Jews.Bald turkeys, bald heads on frogs, bald heads on Jewish Wales: Hits balls in the air, dances on time.and Foxes And Hares Lost In Woods, Cartoon Hits.
Jokes for the frogs, jokes for the freaks out late at night, searching for the cum fountain for the fun and games, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, Nuts On The Run, Alice Through The Looking Glasses, Views And Noses, Cons And Pros. Hares Lost. examples of good, bad and ugly deeds done in the names of love and hate, horns on a goat, for the joys and pains of a sunny daze in his world. Gifts to share with oral skills of a frog for the drugs, sex and the rolls in the hay. Turns taken daily to sit and spin on the faces of the cum drinkers, for the tasteful delights of the family members, Rachel, Sheri, Charles R. Jarrot, the jackasses dead, undead and unstable, facing the fires of the schools of hard knocks. "Rabbit Stew and Rabbits Too!". 7 June 1969.

Have created a blog to write about the issues and how it effected my family. One project in progress that I feel, the need to complete, part of the big pictures. Have a housing project that I have been promoting for years, this year I found a 501c in Long Beach that I am working with, to talk about veterans helping other veterans, that is another one of the hats that I wear. Plus have a 420 coop to market, and sex toys for the fundraisers this year. I need to go back to school to work smarter, and I ready to learn new ways to swim under water. Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time, have been the answer to others prayers, and it scares me when I hear people say that. Monkey Year, Monkey See, Monkeys Hear, Monkeys Do, Monkeys In Dogwood Trees. Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.
My heart just turned into a gummy bear 😍.Trump: "I was just endorsed by ICE.”FACT CHECKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment