Monday, January 9, 2017

:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!

Everything God release is a result of the fullness of time.In the fullness of time God sent forth his Son into the world to redeem all mankind.Regardless of how many anxiously prayed or wanted him to come before time.He could not come until his time ..which is the fullness of time.And his death was the same way as well as his return.Nothing can be released in this realm unless it is instructed by the fullness of time that is governed by God alone.




















Fuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.























Franky Trees, Kids The Beans, Fat Cows, Crooks And Liars.Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands...Love and hate... Good times, blue dreams, songs of a happy life, great time to live, happy birthday. Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH?!"The O.C" Family:It was one of the best shows: was a great time!πŸ‘ˆπŸ’‘πŸ‘ŒYou may have many valid reasons for being unhappy. In that case, you can and should decide to be happy for no reason at all! #Growth.From The Desert To The Beach ...Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....























PhotoLife Is A Beach:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! Hello Sam, Bill, David, and Ken, faces to flip, faces of frogs to kiss, not tonight, or ever it seems. Do you eat green eggs and ham,where do you eat them. One of the best stories in the world, What you name brings to mind. Changing standards this year.Kissed a lot of frogs so far, done with that, just to let you know. I like to write, so you get the first draft. Was thinking about going out of mind, out of the state, out of the state of blue, that I live in. In a fraze, I live, write, view the world in three stages, today, tomorrow, and yesterday.:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!  Three points of views, worlds away, in the land of the nines, threes by threes, views on everything, all the time. Notes of madness to share. Marching forward, mountains to climb, blue dreams in the air, blue oceans of dreams to create.Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

Crazy, weird, earth angel upside down, to the state of Washington, just a short trip. Did not want to go alone, but people available to drive, leave a lot to be desired.:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!  On the road for over 20 hours with strangers to friends that live in a van. Not sure about that one. To be safe, and to be secure, my family suggest I take a plane this time of year. Views to share, that? I do not know either. Just another voice talking in my head. In the powers of the numbers, in the lead of the three, in the line of nines, three times, three ways, views to see the world, multiplied. Notes of reasons, that make sense to me, not to many other. Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

Cat in hat, that is what I am, have about 70 hats to wear.:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!  Love, luck, lessons, tests over time, pages to write, trips to hell and back. I retired years ago, and have lots of time to do the things that make me repeat the process. Schools to go, online legal zoom, nonprofit management, on the table, interest to pick over again, source that does not cost much, if anything. Something else to do besides watching TV all day. Sam, just to let you know, you can be in the friend zone, standards not met for the new year. Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

 Men and their kids, and what they have to do at the end of their dazes. :πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! Kissed a frog, that grew to be 6'4" and fat as a cow. Names, labels, hats to flip, nice to talk about the whales on land, and the redneck views, is how I see it. On man, lost his woman, lost his dog, lost his house, stuck with the kids, for the rest of his life. No dreams of mine, to live in a house, with 4 of his 6 kids, and their offspring, and their canine friends. Not my world, not my dreams, not my nightmare to live, this time. Friends, frogs, fools, to turn loose, games to play, tricks to trade, rather not.Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

So thanks for the moments that we were able to share, have to run, and find a needle in a stack of hay,:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!  Knights to stand taller, kings to leaders, hats to wear, retired, giants, with time to expand, explore, to extant a little time, to create, blue oceans of dream, ships to sail every day. Love, lights, luck, lessons,leaders of men, not the mice, or the frogs to kiss. More mountains to climb.Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....


 Crooks, cheaters, liars, jokers, and clowns, coins to flip, cards to read, stories left behind, cows to call home..:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! ..Day job, nuts to go, dicks on points, faces of frogs.πŸ”₯FπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯WπŸ”₯ Bad Company:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Frogs,Snakes: Dances,πŸ”₯FπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯WπŸ”₯ Bad Company: Tales To Spin, Joys And Pains. Freak, Frogs, Fool?Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267:

First Class Dogs. Dates with whales on land, big as a house, cant walk any more, just more food to eat. Cattle caller, fat cows, hippo:12 steps to dodge, monkeys in packs, donkeys to ride for free. Tricks, trades, treats, cows to date, where is the beef? Cows, Hippos, Whales On Land. Day job, nuts to go,faces of frogs.πŸ”₯FπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯WπŸ”₯ Bad Company: Frank Agresti , Lover for the night, hater out of site, faces of the fish in the seas, coins to flip, a keeper or not. Knights with set standards, prince with charms and graces, roses and candy, hearts and flowers. :πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! Standards for a prince, knight or king, quests to find a mate. Games of lovers to date, balls and courts of love, knights to stand tall. Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Snakes: Dances,πŸ”₯FπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯WπŸ”₯ Bad Company:

Tales To Spin, Joys And Pains.Frogs, Fish, πŸ”₯FπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯LπŸ”₯OπŸ”₯WπŸ”₯ Bad Company: :πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! Tales To Spin, Joys And Pains. Pamala Wilson Cassiah these would look very nice on you...if you had 600.00 to pay for shoes (ouch... The price hurts more then walking in them) Kate Morden Love these shoes. Unfortunately I can't wear them. I have Lymphadema of the left leg & foot. I would put them in a glass case & hang them on the wall.Vanessa Parry: Sandra Little Fielden : Pamala Wilson Cassiah: 600.00 to pay for shoes.Dancing Shoes: Fairy Tales. Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....




Dead people talking in the still of the night, while you sleep are the visits with the dead. ������. Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time.������.:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!  Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time. Snakes That Live In The Grass .������. Twists And Turns.Marvin Gaye –Snakes .������. Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird. Gifts on both sides of the coin, flipping fine,songs to sing. Girls in hood,red hood on girls in the woods, trips with bread and cakes. Little red riding hood, girl in woods to see grandmother, fairy tales, lost and confused.Angels: Horns To Blow, Love And Hate, Goats Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time. Twists And Turns.Marvin Gaye –Snakes .������. Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?!  Veterans.Thanks for service, hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, pages in a book, songs to sing, glory dazes to come again.:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!  Marines and coalition forces with Regional Command (Southwest) hold a flag raising ceremony at Camp Leatherneck, Helmand province, Afghanistan, Nov. 11, 2013. The ceremony was held to commemorate Veteran's Day. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Sgt. Demetrius Munnerlyn/Released) #USMC #SemperFi #veterans #USALife Is A Beach:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans,  πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠOnce A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! 

Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?! Going to get on broad, bitches and dykes, cake walks, cows and hogs, tales of education, white charms, frogs and snakes. Plenty of fish in the seas, sailors for the seven seas, giants in the woods, giants on land, giants for the jacks in bags, boys and their toys.:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

 Plenty of fish in the seas, sailors for the seven seas, giants in the woods, giants on land. Blue notes, wishes and dreams in the air, songs to sing glory dazes to come, birds and bees.Life Is A Beach:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans,  πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠOnce A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

 People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’re lost. Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?! Dalai Lama 😎🌊Very little is needed to make a happy life..:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, . Life Is A Beach: 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?! ..It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.πŸŒŠπŸ„Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers, Rainbow To Read, Unicorns Delights.Its Official..πŸ’•πŸ’–.Life Is A Beach:πŸŒŠπŸ„ Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, 😎🌊Once A Day.πŸ’•πŸ’–. THE RUN, WHAT?!Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....



Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?! JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY: Crazy, dizzy, dicks, dawgs, dates. Notes of the dead, tales of the deceased, stories of the expired. My answer to the questions. Hope for the dreams in place, prayers for the frogs, freaks, and snakes in the grass, gay and happy lifestyle to share for the bright lights. Hardaway Sports & Legal Representation: Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves.Lyon Sacks of Shit: "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands....

No comments:

Post a Comment