Saturday, June 3, 2017

Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.


Tip of the day: Be proactive, not reactive.  Angels on top, songs to sing, love and luck to share, ups and downs, lessons learned, moving on. More mountains to climb. Rainbow Trail, 🌈Military, Veterans, Harmonics, Technology, Spiritual, Army of God 🎤Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.

Focus my Heart to You from now on. Cycles of love and hate, frogs and snakes, circles to eat, circles to turn, pages to turn, books online. ..Here are some more about me..I have join Us Army from my college days and am now Us Army Technical Agent, We move from one country to other for peace settle mostly..I've accomplished everything I wanted to do as a single guy. My career has a right future.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 

I don't anticipate no real issues in the immediate future.I am a man that ready to meet the right lady with trust,ready to care for You and also with Honest.I am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart. Robert Rhorner Best Regards.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Love Lessons.Back To Back, Kids And Fun.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed.cured, or trades, lessons to learn, daily. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed.   Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks. Jumps and Leaps.Lights, love, luck, lessons, faces to turn, cheap tricks, dances on the winds of doves in the air.STANDARD SET:Say this five times fast " Unique New York 

"Happy birthday cousins 🎂🎈🎉 boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads. Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.  https://plus.google.com/116021740913550694175/posts/VamMpN3ZC9J  - Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶...Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the ...   Daily events, to live and learn,to choose mountains to climb, daily ... https://plus.google.com/116021740913550694175/posts/MkZdPJybZ4v   Uritza Smith, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶... Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, ...





Straight up and No BS (Inland empire)  age: 58  If you want a man to have fun with then I'm him! I am retired at a young age yet still have business that I deal with so my time is my own. I like Vegas, Shopping, and doing just about anything at any time. I like spending money. LOL I'm a Badboy turned good. LOL kinda.. haha and a sense of humor is a must because I try to stay happy. Life is too short. I'm 6' tall, brown hair, because I dye it that way..LOL and I have blue eyes and a mustache so I'm easy on the eyes for an older man. I'm 58 but I look 48 and I act like 30. LOL that describes me to a T...oh yeah, and 225 lbs so I'm not some big bellied fat guy. I like to stay in shape as I am a retired contractor and have always done my own work so I kept active and fit.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.

Pigs and hogs,hands to arms, American Birds, games to play, fingers to a hand. Sit and spin, finger signs, gifts to share. Barks to trees, paper to asses, donkeys in the hills and valleys. Back in the day, back in time, flashes of the good old days. Bike races, leaders of the group, schools to dodge, in the summer time, hats to wear.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 
"Twists And Turns, Lots Of Luck, Spiders And Snakes...": So blessed with everyone in my life!Songs to sing,…
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM

 Enough about me, this is what I'm looking for... What I find attractive physically, petite women, Mmmmm, next thinner to average and up to about 5'7'' tall, race isn't that important as long as I like what I see. Age wise, I'm not trying to look stupid with a 25 yr old and I don't want to be a sugar daddy as I tend to spoil too much as it is. Ha! So maybe from about 38-60, pretty good range. If you find this to be cocky thats because I am, I'm a confident Man and I have every right to be. I'm also very respectful. Hmmm...Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.

 But I'm definately not an asshole, unless pushed...Most people seem to have some sort of drama so whatever but if you need a place to hide then don't include me in that kind of drama. Nuff said!! LOL  If I sparked your interest and you want more info than hit me up and we can meet up for lunch. I don't smoke and drink here and there. I'm 420 friendly as well so I'm pretty rounded and down to earth...Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.

Angels fall out of heavens, dykes cum out if closet, golden calf gave life, coins to flip. Time to stand up, take life back, name changes for lack of live. Family and friends turned on their ugly faces, had to leave, and recover. Hurt and sad, lost and blue, all alone, back on streets. Sad times on the streets without family or friends. So sad, made me cry, where is my mother now?Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 

 Steven Jarrot, 🙈 🙉 🙊and his band of mules, gifts of oral delights, charmer snake in the grass. Party like a Jewish Person, better than a rock star, stands for the black and whales of the matter, whales on land. Once a snake always a snake, a frog and American Toad.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 



Leader of a pack of hell hounds, date a snake with good looks, and lack of 6 cans for a 6 pack, dream mate. Allstate fake claims, how many this month? 🙈 🙉 🙊Family practice, and lines of cash for the doctored damages.Love partner, life partner, lies and twisted truths and honesty, truth and honesty, punch lines.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 


Apples to the basket cases, retards also.Abby Collins-Rachel Jay, or Rachel Jarrot: youre the fartface. Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Dead Loses. Fairy Tales. Sexy ⤵💕💕Rachel Jarrot: Rach Jay, faces of dykes, faces of frogs.   Tricks, Trades, Barter For More, Pimps To Call: Jewish Wales: Donkey For Free Rides? Real Fag Hags. Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.Cows and cattle, rude: Rach Jay youre the crackhole.. rude for a big, fat, land whale, dyke to date, tricks to turn, pussies for fun, balls in the air, balls and dicks in line, movies with sluts, movies to see, family hits, so many to share, tips and tales, history to share, classes on lover and haters, coins to flip.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.Dead Loses. Fairy Tales. Sexy ⤵💕💕Rachel Jarrot: Rach Jay, faces of dykes, faces of frogs.
Songs to hang on, things are not bad, songs to sing, daily event. Happy to know, the trips to hell and back, time to say good bays of hay. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn. Saints and Sinners, Earth Angels, Wishes Done... Wigs will do, colored hair will work, locks of hair, bags to sell to Rachel Jarrot, good times, party and play with a snake today. Fags and dykes, butches to bitches to cum lick, blow jobs 300 a day.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.

Rats to races, snakes to cages, dream lives on what level, dream lives under the sands of time, noses and views to share....Good times, joys and pains, third party views, sisters of color. Dates on the side of the road, tin can affairs, plenty of fish in the water. American toads, spiders and snakes, dances on the sands of time.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 

Lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, freaks and fools,  dicks to suck, family members, rednecks, hill billies, goats and sheep, trips to the beach. Cows To Call, Freaks, Frogs, Frank And Beans, Kids To Rule,  Horns Of Love And Hate.  Service Advisor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti  Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. In a relationship with Mike Lee:From Washingtonville, New York.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs. 

Daily lessons, love, luck, lessons, to learn, walks to fame, faces in the sands, faces kissing asses, donkeys in packs, free rides, like Jesus Christ. Bastard born in a barn, to save the world, how many times, over and over again, joy to the world, monkeys to hang in packs.

Cheap trick, dicks to tell, tales of who else to pay, blame games, rules the snakes, games with dicks, gang bangs, dicks in line for oral attention for the best, Steven J. Jarrot, 7608512267, dick master, pimp on call, tricks done in his RV, parked at your house, no car to go, stole one yesterday, back in the day, nice guy, to make a lady walk. Love and devotion, twisted and bend, jokes and laughs, history to check, all the names, and the phone numbers, dicks to talk. More shit, more dung, songs of a frog or two.Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone (Audio)True Blue, Black And Read, Coins To Flip, Faces Of Frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment