Thursday, March 28, 2019

I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control..

Platonic friend accumulated lol , okay, heads to count, stats, location, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block to call home, caps and hats to wear, bald heads to shine, coins to flip, stranger to friend, hard to say. Standards set, giants on land, heads above the common, talking head, spinning tales, daily events, history to note, not news today...Marina Dovetail And I'm starving, in the literal sense. Idiots think hunger is the body. No, hunger is the soul, all its weight falls directly over the soul.I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control..


PERSONAL RECORD!! Holy crap finally getting 70# strict press...Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control..


What will attract me will be what's between your ears and within your heart. Like actual conversation and telling of bad jokes:) ok maybe a few good jokes mixed in. Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you. Wow that took forever”. PERSONAL RECORD!Black, Cali Babe, girl next door, heads above common crazy, Riverside County, visits to Disneyland, every week, searching for a man, giant on land, retired, wits, charms, graces, lion to roar, across the decades, are you the one? I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control..


Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot:I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control.. Daily Stars


😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control...Tucker Carlson’s bestseller, on how a selfish ruling class is bringing America to the brink of revolution.Pebbles Beaches: I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control..




"Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please: Sheri, Rachel, Sima And Steven Gay Jarrot.Anonymous Ship of Fools...Steve Sailer on Tucker Carlson’s bestseller, on how a selfish ruling class is bringing America to the brink of revolution.Pebbles Beaches: 🎵Views To Delight:Same As It Ever Was!🎵😅😍I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control..

I don't feel good, I feel sick, I feel like my heat is about to explode! I don't know what to do. Spiraling out of control...Tucker Carlson’s bestseller, on how a selfish ruling class is bringing America to the brink of revolution.Pebbles Beaches:
Let’s get together 9493073903. Life is a beach, then you expire, joys an dances to do, pleasures to eat, pleasures to give back, to the mothers, to the fathers, to the real and the adobe in houses, homeless veterans with kids, the kids without parents. Dead parents, dead friends, dead and buried, gone from the light of day, dead and in the ground, thanks for the lights that were on in your time, thanks for the joys. I do think your thoughts can be fascinating, I appreciate reading everything you write. Hope to learn more within you. Subscribed.

80s Ladies Dancing GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment