Sunday, May 26, 2019

"Beautiful Bryce" Showed up a day early in Bryce Canyon before I met my students for class, and I was hiking past this scene which stopped me in my tracks.

TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!πŸŒπŸ•‰ - I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances . Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. how tall?Nice day at the beach today . Butterfly Battles. 
Image
Dreams, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth. Fairies, pixies, and earth angels, in the sky. W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. Lords and ladies, back in time, back in space, tales from other places. Faces in the mirror.

Image

Lords and ladies, back in time, back in space, tales from other places. Faces in the mirror, girls and chicks, good times, lost in time, lost in space, coins on hand. Tricks and trades, in the woods, girls lost, on the way to family in the dogwood trees. Birds and butterflies, fairy tales to be told, time and time again. Messages for the young at heart, kings and queens, back in time.


The fox is in the hen house, so to you want to give away eggs to a fox or wolf? Bad George+Little Devil thank you dear sister I love this πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠSo sorry for the lost hope and the people that were not able to get back up , and make a new plan to get out of dodge.


"Beautiful Bryce" Showed up a day early in Bryce Canyon before I met my students for class, and I was hiking past this scene which stopped me in my tracks. The reflected light was perfect and the layers and depth of the hoodoos really spoke to me, so I had to throw down and shoot it! What a great group of students I had, and what and amazing place! If you would like to get in on next year’s class the dates are May 11-14 2020, cost is $800 and I am booking it now.Thank you so much for looking
Images of the West
Randall J Hodges Photography
www.randalljhodges.com
#Singhray#Canon#Gitzo#Nailedit#itsinthebank#Imagesofthewest
Wheels to turn. Leaders of lessons, jacks and marbles intact, boys to men: no kids at home, just fit and fun. In the still of the night, voices in my head, views, values, coins to play, strangers to friends, two minds alike, pebbles on the sands of time. Shots in the dark. The Crowds. "Beautiful Bryce" Showed up a day early in Bryce Canyon before I met my students for class, and I was hiking past this scene which stopped me in my tracks. 

Redwood Giants, Angels in Cali: over 6 feet tall, over 6 decades old, house on the block, 420 friendly, connected with the edibles would be better, retired, financially stable, wits, charms, and time to spare: educated on the streets, in the schools of hard knocks.Magic madness: years πŸ‘«πŸ’, Not Months πŸ“…Social Media Dogwood. Here to here and now, tips and tales, journals online, lots of pen names, labels and squares, back to the start of the race. "Beautiful Bryce" Showed up a day early in Bryce Canyon before I met my students for class, and I was hiking past this scene which stopped me in my tracks. 

Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch oiut for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring. People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. "Beautiful Bryce" Showed up a day early in Bryce Canyon before I met my students for class, and I was hiking past this scene which stopped me in my tracks. 





 Jokers and poker players, cum suckers, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, frogs to date. Facing Death in Cambodia -Heads to count, waves to make, cattle calls, bitches in heat, clones, clowns, crooks, cheaters, liars. Documentation Center of Cambodia Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Explain What, Its English Not Stupid, Simple, Slow, Silly, Where Is Your Head. Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In The News: Jackasses Dated, Or Not. "Beautiful Bryce" Showed up a day early in Bryce Canyon before I met my students for class, and I was hiking past this scene which stopped me in my tracks. 

What do you have planned this summer? Whether it’s road trips or a theme park, with family and friends, use Exclusive to create that perfect memory with loved ones.- Zoom Webinar Reminder -JOIN US LIVE TONIGHT, June 5th, 2019...6:00PM AZ/PT (7:00PM MT, 8:00PM CT and 9:00PM ET)Presenter:  Executive Vice President, Klaus Urbanek.
Image may contain: one or more people and text


 
 Sweetheart Deals πŸ’• Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am..Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability and Humor .... The Great American Eclipse πŸŒ•πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ’πŸŒ‘πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•Moons To Shine, Kings, Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top, Roars Across The Lands.

Image may contain: text


Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." ☠...Voices, Values, Views, Great Hearts, Earth Angels, Hosts To Growth, Kids To Lessons..Battles And Wars Won: Thank You.The little things...The little moments...
Image result for Boxed In.
It’s a second chance.Attention, Walmart Shoppers, Green Lights, specials, faces in the crowds.
Image result for Say What?

They aren’t little.🌟 It’s a second chance. πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸŒŸNot sure where I was going with that really. Professional or Blue Collar Male preferred, retired is best, winds to wings, silent knights, alone again. It’s a second chance. πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸŒŸ Law.com shared "Difficult Bars, Difficult Barrs, Flood of Claims:It’s a second chance.Attention, Walmart Shoppers, Green Lights, specials, faces in the crowds.
Image may contain: text

 NOTES OF LOVE AND HATE, GOATS AND SHEEP, HORNS OF A GOAT, HORNS TO BLOW, RACING ON THE HORSES, AT THE END OF THE DAY. SNAKES IN GRASS, FAGS AND BUTCHES, CHEAP RIDES, HEAD GAMES PLAYED, LESSONS LEARNED.
About this website
BACKINTIMEHISTORYOFBAILEYBUGSBUSYBEES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Noses Views. Hard Knocks, Movie Rights, good times, lost in time and space, songs to sing.Angels In The Air, Ghosts, Spooks, Birds In Winds,...




Love it! Hope your day is going great! "To make our life that much better" ...strength is in unity. πŸŽ‹πŸ’ Unique Thinkers. Holiday hits and misses, nuts on the run, men and giants, heads above the common.It’s a second chance.Attention, Walmart Shoppers, Green Lights, specials, faces in the crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment