Friday, July 17, 2020

When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, lights on in the dark.


Image
I am friendly, easy going, and responsible! When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, lights on in the dark.

Over time that changes regardless how much you want to turn back time, it will never happen, going back to a better time period you had. Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that. Dream on, time to wake up, it has not happen, and it is not in the works anywhere, to bottle up time for sale.

Cow, Cattle Calls, Ready for What? Charm Enough: Snakes in Grass: Fairy Tales, The Fairy and the American Toad, Cuban Transplant, Cum Sucker, Oral Talents for Trades, Pimp and Drug Dealer, Jewish White Dude. October 16, 2016: Another example of the yellow snakes at work, snake dens full of the low standards, lights out to fool others.  Mean and nasty, girls for role models, “Mean Girls” Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laugh.

No photo description available.
*I was insulted. I was berated. I was practically chased by people who refused to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. All the while, I was there to tell THEIR story. Here's the finished product.**When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, lights on in the dark.
Image

Starring Tituss Burgess as “The Witch”.Hollow Faces, Funny, Frogs In Masks, Treats, Trades, Silent Knights..Purple Knights. Tips. Time to shine, time to turn lights on, frogs and snakes racing for the darkness. Tricks and trades, movies at home to make, pieces of cake, ice cream to take.Shots, Bumps In Road. Ships To Pass, Learning Lessons All The Time.Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...
Image
Hard knocks, classes on love and hate, dreams in the air, live and learn, live and grow, daily events, giants retired, spare time, ready to spring into summer dreams, stats, location, age, how tall, things to share, out of the gate, just to let you know."Lean on me, when you're not strong,  And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...



Dicks and dawgs, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Romantic Film – Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.☀️Hello everyone ☀️ Wishing y'all a relaxing Sunday     ☀πŸ’žπŸ¦¦πŸ¦¦πŸ’žπŸ¦¦πŸ¦¦πŸ’žπŸ¦¦πŸ¦¦πŸ’ž☀️ 
Image
Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.OH, HAPPY DAY! Just one moment, two tales of the faces in the crowds. Rats in white gloves, calls to make, Micky Mouse, good times, god ties, dances in the streets.SILENT MAN: 
No photo description available.
Dicks and dawgs, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Romantic Film – Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.

Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.This treatment last over 4 decades, the medical community came and went with the older members to be replaced with fresh blood, to spread the lies about the treatments given.*I was insulted. I was berated. I was practically chased by people who refused to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. All the while, I was there to tell THEIR story. Here's the finished product.**

Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES πŸ˜˜πŸ’. Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, . πŸΎπŸΎπŸ˜ΌπŸΎπŸΎπŸ•lights on in the dark.😲😲😲😲😲😲 Starring Tituss Burgess as “The Witch”.Hollow Faces, Funny, Frogs In Masks, Treats, Trades, Silent Knights..Purple Knights. Tips. Time to shine, time to turn lights on, frogs and snakes racing for the darkness. Tricks and trades, movies at home to make, pieces of cake, ice cream to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment