Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros.

 I do not wish to celebrate the death of anyone due to this terrible virus. On the other hand how many gay youths were estranged from their families due to his words? How many suicides? How much pain his verbal garbage caused we will never be able to quantify.

Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day. Coins to flip, dances in the streets, stranger...Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.
May be an image of monument and text that says 'FREEDOM FIGHTS NEWS NAVY MEDICAL SHIP USNS COMFORT ARRIVES IN NEW YORK CITY'


"Steven J. Jarrot, .HAPPINES S ....“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force.ads to share, good times with a snakes in the grass, donkeys and sluts in the herds, cows and cattle to call, cheap tricks on the side of the road."Cattle Runs, Cattle Calls, Free Milk, Pigs, Hogs, Hams, Dinner Treats.
Inline image


My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'So la-di-da In search of nazz. A bead of sweat Upon the neck. Is that regret Or what the heck?A good slow intercourse would be good for yo...

Inline image


Thanks so much, views and noses, lots of them online, hits and misses, laughs for a dime, cheap affairs, sad and blue, dances with dicks and dawgs, faces in the mirror. Not today.


My focus today, and every day, is to stay focus,steps to take, mountains to climb,marching forward. Skills to you, skills to learn, teachers or students, all the days on earth.


Inline image

This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame. I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire. Instead, may the spark of Creator's love light the love in my heart, that it may burn brightly through the day. And may I warm those who are lonely, whose hearts are cold and lifeless, so that all may know the comfort of Creator's love.
Inline image


 

My focus today, and every day, is to stay focus,steps to take, mountains to climb,marching forward.My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'So la-di-da In search of nazz. A bead of sweat Upon the neck. Is that regret Or what the heck?A good slow intercourse would be good for yo...


Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans." What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS...... REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET NO ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... Happening tomorrow: DAY 2 - Alchemy Crystal & Frosted Singing Bowls January 30-31, 2021 on Saturday. PLENTYOFFISHKINGSTOSHIPSKNIGHTS.BLOGSPOT.COM Happening tomorrow: DAY 2 - Alchemy Crystal & Frosted Singing Bowls January 30-31, 2021 on Saturday. So you want to meet in your birthday suit, stranger to friend, points to make, suits to wear for me, it is way too cold, for no clothes fo...

Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . And why would you get flagged? Makes no sense. I'm 50. Still working. In sales. Love my job. Good at it. Your whimsy intrigues me.Wicked Game. Isaak knows. Apprehensive.jWhat the fuck, what kind of crazy are you? Butterflies, Pixies, Tales. Suck ?

My power is infinite It's good for Christians to get used to it, and not wait for the return of the false God Christ. I will bring peace, peace that this world needs so much.Shana Tova to my Jewish followers,friends, family and foes, as New Year approaches.Wicked Game. Isaak knows. Apprehensive.jWhat the fuck, what kind of crazy are you? Butterflies, Pixies, Tales. Suck ?Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Dogwood butterflies for the new births, for the rebirths, of dreams, wishes and prayers. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dump for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea. To fail: first attempt in learning.


   Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2. Birthdays daily, yours, mine, and theirs, cheers, and chaps,way to grow, another great day, in the land of living, who could ask for more. Me. More mountains left to climb.

Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs. Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros. Lights, Lessons, Worlds In Living Colors, Birds And Bees,Birthday Daily, Dogwood Trees, Nuts On The Roads, Seeds To Grow.

VETERANSHOUSINGMATTERSHOMELESSBLUES.BLOGSPOT.COM Lights, Lessons, Worlds In Living Colors, Birds And Bees,Birthday Daily, Dogwood Trees, Nuts On The Roads, Seeds To Grow.

Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs. Fruits ...

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.

'Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.
MARLAYNOTESLOVEONEHANDGIFTSSONGSLEFT.BLOGSPOT.COM
'Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.
Penny and Chuck Moore, Starr, Sabrina, Starlet, Starleane, Janet Daily, with the history, not news today. Lovers and haters, hats and horns,...

FARMERS DON'T WORK UNTIL THE SUN GOES DOWN, THEY WORK TIL THE JOB GETS DONE' ⁠.Meanwhile their broke as a joke....registered dependents....want to be pimps....roommating off they low budget dice money..likes to post ad for more sex partners, and cry about how he lost his woman, she changed right before his eye.






No comments:

Post a Comment