Sunday, December 26, 2021

Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic.'

  Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies. May god above tell the stores of tales, winners, losers, learners, doves in the mornings, waves to be make. 




Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic.'



Laying the foundation builders of our family to rest two weeks apart. The welfare mom, and the married man. True Story. Your family, not your father's family, in that group, your mother is not in the picture. 'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'.





I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'.Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.

Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!! Whatever situation you may be going through remember that is only temporary and things will change.



So you feel me, thanks, now I feel you, as well, feelings, shall we share,here and now, here it comes..,
Whatever situation you may be going through remember that is only temporary and things will change.Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!!
I feel you. 

Solomon’s secret to success is this: refuse to honk your own horn.Setting standards.3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates:  American Women. Veterans.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.Black Liberation Movement (BLM) Threated to burn down New York City with fire and blood shed!Paulo Sa Elias shared, Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.

"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ..."DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE."Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!! Whatever situation you may be going through remember that is only temporary and things will change.
You-baby boomer, retired or not, home alone, located where, how tall are you, one of the things I want to know, just saying."People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ..."DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE."Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!! Whatever situation you may be going through remember that is only temporary and things will change.
"Facts do not cease to exist exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley'.Tmjmtb1313@gmail.com ,Miller Jackson,704 315 0809. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
May be an image of 3 people and people standing


Games to play, cartoon hits, Tom And Jerry.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted:



Women in #LMICs are disproportionately impacted by #CervicalCancer and account for more than 85% of all cervical cancer-related deaths worldwide. @CHAI_health and partners are working to change this reality and save lives: http://ow.ly/f8zi50HLsCE #CloseTheCareGap #WorldCancerDay.



Ships to sail at night, in the darkness, words have lost the meanings, in the world of frogs and snakes in the grass. Lessons learned over time, classes of snakes and frogs, classes of pigs and hogs, stories online to history started, over time. 


Classes of dicks, classes of dogs, classes of life on the beach, tin can to live. Life in a RV, campers for life.'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'. Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.


School of Hard Knocks| BY Men And Boys, Baby Boomers, Jacks And Balls In A Bag, Marbles To Win And Lost. Stranded In Paradise Glory Dazes.



Practice problems to share, classes on the shores of time and space. Happy notes taken on frogs and freaks. Hazes of lies from land whales now basket cases. Birds to fly away to better dazes under the sun.

 Look at all the fucks I give.




Teacher or student, hard to tell.Not Safe, Not Effective — 376 Ways That Face Masks Are Known To Harm The Wearer Allan Stevo.  'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'.



 Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.



  One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY.



Teacher or student, hard to tell.Not Safe, Not Effective — 376 Ways That Face Masks Are Known To Harm The Wearer Allan Stevo.  'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'. Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.

— Jose A SantiagoJuliana SantiagoAdriana Agresti, ... Vengeance ComesBirds To FlyHopes And Dreams ComesFall HitsFalls Of Snakes, ...

  One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY.



Teacher or student, hard to tell.Not Safe, Not Effective — 376 Ways That Face Masks Are Known To Harm The Wearer Allan Stevo.  'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'. Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.



 Vengeance ComesBirds To FlyHopes And Dreams ComesFall HitsFallsOf SnakesFalls Of Fools.Thank you for reminding us.


 Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. Hollywood actress.

YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.




 One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Look at all the fucks I give.

 The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin What can be brighter than the stars: Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.' Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.

ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain. Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside... Sons, knights, kings, stars born every day, baby boomers to note, over the rainbows, pots of gold in the house, retired, and relaxed, dreams of boats on the piers, castles to call home.

 Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.T R U E Words. Watch your actions; they become habits.  A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.' Study human behavior and learn.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:YOU KNOW WHY YOU LIKE ME... BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY TOO'.

History Not News Today. Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars: All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.



 History Not News Today. Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 Group.Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times.

Mothers, Moms, Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts. Strangers In The Dark, Bumps In The Road. Dimes Dropped.Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -

 Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms.American Family Rites. "I won't overreact if you reply late because we are adults and life sometimes can get busy"'.Shimmer and Shine story.Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.

 Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me.

 Crazy like a fox, crazy common, cows for free, suckers for free, others to come, low lives, good time toads, excuses and assholes, things we have in common.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street http://Dances.La La Land, History to note.Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.



Blue Skies:Sunsets Darkness: May 2018

 Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. 

ANGEL DESILVA,IT IS STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME BILLY JOEL-LYRICS.DAILY EVENTS, REBIRTHS AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, BACK AT YOU, AND MANY MORE,HEADS UP, HEADS IN THE CLOUDS, DANCES IN THE STREETS, BIRDS AND BEES, GOOD TIMES, GLORY DAZES TO COME.

YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.

Inline image


YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.


Both open and locals only events. Event route includes Oceanside Civic Center, Oceanside Harbor and Oceanside Pier in Oceanside Cal. Free.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic.'

May be an image of text that says 'I bet British people be having sex like: Mmm yes splendid, ah indeed. Scrumptious carry on, good heavens I'm arriving.'
Nature Trail to Hell .NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My GemsDances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds, good times. Baby steps, baby lives, happy for the quiet times, joys and ... - Aleane Angel -However to be right, is to understand things perfectly.
Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.
ROCKSTOROLLGEMSTOFINDPEBBLESONSHORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.
Urban Dictionaryhttps://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=wired."Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .:...



Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds, good times. Baby steps, baby lives, happy for the quiet times, joys and ... - Aleane Angel -However to be right, is to understand things perfectly.Frank Agresti .'YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP. ASS- WIPE.'Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb the mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes to come. 
I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let's have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and ...Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles.I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'.
May be an image of text that says 'I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'

This. Changes. Everything.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Good Times, Trips to other lands, under the heavens, giants and castles, families back together.Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily.

Stop expecting everything to go smooth, cause it ain't.COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.
May be an image of 7 people and people standing

Nature Trail to Hell .NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My GemsDances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds, good times. Baby steps, baby lives, happy for the quiet times, joys and ... - Aleane Angel -However to be right, is to understand things perfectly.May be an image of nature and sky.

Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment