Monday, February 28, 2022

Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.Honesty is appreciated.My Brother's Keeper:

 REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.Honesty is appreciated.



 Sometimes you walk away... Breeze Bay.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. Sorry, but only one of them got that glow.

Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.
Moves to make, moving on, moving up and out, plans for change up in the air.You, me, us, it could happen, or not, hard to say.   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.Honesty is appreciated.


Today is when the magic happens, papers to create, will fly online, completed, and ready to sign, ready to call the guy with the box truck, the car carrier, and a dashes to return, things not needed. Today I pray, things fall in place and can get on the road. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love and happiness to follow, pebbles on the sands of time. AMEN.


NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks,Adriana Agresti, Lovers .Trump may be an evil bigot but it’s important to remember he’s also the dumbest person alive.Concur? Veterans Taken. Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.Honesty is appreciated.

**Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.**TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.


Reese Witherspoon's avatar 

Praying for the people of the Ukraine 🇺🇦 Praying for all of Europe. Praying for our world.

- Classes On Love, 

Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Regina A. Buitenkant shared.
Well…allow me to reintroduce myself?**Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.
kerry washington's avatar 

Well…allow me to reintroduce myself?


**Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.**TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.

This is kind of weird but…Did you know you can make money on other people’sunpaid taxes?  The returns are pretty incredible too.I’m talking fat double-digit returns.(and in some cases 1,000%)  And get this:Your profit is guaranteed.


Taraji P. Henson's avatar 

Goodnight 

Yup, I said… GUARANTEED.To learn more, click right here.
REI Arsenal.Well…allow me to reintroduce myself?**Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.




Modern Collection

The Circle | Issue #46

It pays to read this newsletter!

Recent Headlines

Real Estate_

2022 Spring Housing Market in 3 Charts: Spring buying has sprung, and it's wild and crazy out there! The spring housing market looks like it'll be red-hot, and there's a chance It will go down as the hottest spring homebuying season in history. Check Out These 3 Telling Charts.

Entrepreneurship

Small Business Landscape is Evolving: The entrepreneurial landscape is forever in a state of change. What was true of yesterday isn’t guaranteed tomorrow, and forward-looking entrepreneurs need to be aware of these sweeping changes if they want to stay competitive in the market. Discover the New Trends Here to Stay Current

Sales

Selling the Value, Not the Price: The natural anchor in any sales conversation is the price. The customer will always gravitate towards the price. The mistake that many salespersons make is that they will do the same, and then try to justify it. That is a terrible approach and rarely works. In any transaction, the value of the product must be greater than the price in exchange for that product. Watch our New Video Blog on How to Anchor on Value Instead.

2-Pay Special Today Only

 

Last Chance to Attend this Workshop

Only 28 Seats Available on March 14-16th

Did you see this?

As of today, Bitcoin rose as much as 8% to $44,964, adding 20% to its market value and its total market capitalization crossing above $840 billion once again! Other coins advanced too, with Ether crossing above $3,000.

If you're wondering when a good time is to get into this market, the answer is NOW, and this is your chance to learn more about Bitcoin and its many cousins, so you can competently join today's GOLD RUSH.

Make sure you watch this ON-DEMAND VIDEO to get the lowdown on both established and up-and-coming cryptocurrencies and the best practices for investing at your comfort level.

 

Questions? Contact us today 1-800-341-9918

THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY STRATEGY WILL SUCCEED OR THAT ANY PROGRAM WILL MEET ITS INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES.


This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.Always remember.....there are no old people,  Just children in old people bodies.Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.


Grand Junction! Coming your way Feb 18! First time headlining at Warehouse 25 sixty five Kitchen + BarGood And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.Honesty is appreciated.
5
Thanks John,Sometimes Jack, Joe, Rick, Sam, or  Matt. Gates to open, windows and doors, senior woman, to senior man? baby boomer, born in USA, retired now, work for home, love to work smart, rather than harder. Is that you John, are you the one, to stand up, to stand out, to take my hand, my heart, my home, to another place to grow. How tall are you, were you born in 1950-during that decade, man of words to share, to connect, if things work out, take a holiday on the coast,  ways to go, to stop and smell the roses. Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.Honesty is appreciated.
John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.
Moves to make, moving on, moving up and out, plans for change up in the air.You, me, us, it could happen, or not, hard to say.   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .

Today is when the magic happens, papers to create, will fly online, completed, and ready to sign, ready to call the guy with the box truck, the car carrier, and a dashes to return, things not needed. Today I pray, things fall in place and can get on the road. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love and happiness to follow, pebbles on the sands of time. AMEN.

You, me, us, it could happen, or not, hard to say.   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .
Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.

Honesty is appreciated.



The Nazis killed a million Jews.  A million of em! So what, people die, the good, the bad, and the ygly, their time will come. Back again as  assholes, jackasses,  and  donkeys,  and  the wheels go around, as the world turns, these are the days of  our lives. And how many black folks where stolen from around the globe, and made into beasts of burden, on the other hand, who wants to talk about that. 

1 comment:

  1. Confessions,Factors Why…We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King, Jr.I was insulted. I was berated. I was practically chased by people who refused to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. All the while, I was there to tell THEIR story. Here's the finished product.

    ReplyDelete