Sunday, November 27, 2022

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT

 Thanksgiving is always a good time to reflect on the many blessings we have in our lives. Enjoy  fun times with family & friends & keep a grateful heart. Reach out anytime if you need anything, I'm always here to help...

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.

Brent Ringoot
Realtor / Lic# 01378916
858-243-3673
bringoot@bhhscal.com
www.LinksToCoastRealty.com

Visit me on FacebookVisit me on LinkedInVisit me on YouTubeVisit me on Instagram


Could use a friend, to connect with before the mountain climb. Want a house, a short way to the beach, around  Cole park. Looking for a place to stay, do the holidays there, new traditions to start. Ice skating, is what I am going to try to do later today. 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.


The real estate agent, did not know, or had a cut to receive, for the solar panel UCC 2, and UCC 3, was unacceptable to the seller. The version of You that disrespects me is the only version I have to give a shit about,  .. not all of these "pseudo-versions" that bend at every breeze.USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee.  


TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT . We do not have one, midterm is to create, a transfer UCC 2, comes with a UCC 1, the financial form. We have you on the hook for $30,000. Starting to throw shit, will it stick, not in Cali. BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DOCUMENTATION FROM THAT TRANSFER BETWEEN YOU AND MR.ESPINOZA . A REAL POWER BLAST. PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES 4 5 PRIORITIZE YOUR INSPECTIONS MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321' Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members.

Inline image



 '321 tos. TIPS FOR GETTING THROUGH YOUR ESCROW... 2 DONT PROCRASINATE PAPER WORK 1 CREATE AN ESCROW TIMELINE 3 PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES 4 5 PRIORITIZE YOUR INSPECTIONS MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321'  .
Inline image


Have written 5 books already, working on 4 more, just saying that I have a lot of tests over time, with the bumps in the road, and the paths that I have taken, and the mountains that I have climbed, over 60 years in the making. History created, to share over the decades to come. Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, pros and cons for each, counting heads again.Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue.    Stay strapped or get clapped". -Mr Rogers'.
Inline image


Canceled and Expired are both permanent off market statuses. Once a listing is marked as either, it will remain that way permanently. Canceled listings do not switch to Expired (or vice versa), even when they reach their expiration date- they will continue to show as Canceled forever.  s 'PRICE Ages and up STAR WARS Luke's Severed Hand Kenner LP'  Active  
Inline image



Inline image



Inline image


Inline image



Inline image





Inline image






Red Alphabet Letter Dancing Letter L GIF

Thanksgiving is always a good time to reflect on the many blessings we have in our lives. Enjoy  fun times with family & friends & keep a grateful heart. Reach out anytime if you need anything, I'm always here to help...

Walter Richard Bailey, Sr and wife, Mary Jane Bailey, had 12 kids, and they had kids, and more kids. As the world turns.


1. Walter Richard Bailey, Jr. Born Feburary 2, 1935, Died October 15, 2021, at age 86. Cheers, broke his daddy's record, who died at 84. Common age at the time of death. Dimenta took his breathe away.

2. Willie Bailey, 2nd son, Born in 1937. Died in San Diego, 2001. 64 years old.

3. Lawerance Frankin Bailey, Born in 1938, Died in Sancomento, Ca, heart attach in charch, 54 years old. 

  David Bailey, Born September 17, 1938, Died November 18, 2022. Alone in a motel, the lady and the kids, kicked out of housing, every year, for the last twenty years. What a life, on the sidelines, where was his family, he had 6 brothers, and 5 sisters, back in the day, during childhood.


They grew up together, as strangers, grew up, and stayed strangers. So sad, the last of the senior male, 83 years old. Waiting at the dead people freezer to get burned, not buried. Sorry. Where I am at. Not in Texas, trying to get there next month.  'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT


Have roller skates also, can take those out on the streets today, will carry a walking stick, to keep from falling. In case no family shows up, because they are two tied up with their shit. Writing letters could be the way to go.

Thanksgiving is always a good time to reflect on the many blessings we have in our lives. Enjoy  fun times with family & friends & keep a grateful heart. Reach out anytime if you need anything, I'm always here to help...

Dances In The Streets, Lovers, Haters, Sheep And Goats, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT. Will the Midterms Change Anything? Money for the crooks, cash for the assholes, nothing for free, fees charged, financial forms, collecting the Ucc codes, any order will do. Terminations, transfers, tricks of the trade, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck or two. 


Live long and prosper Jim..."Just for the fun of it. Cockamamie Story James Howard Kunstler.

No comments:

Post a Comment