Monday, December 12, 2022

Glory Dazes To Come. "I won't overreact if you reply late because we are adults and life sometimes can get busy"'.Shimmer and Shine story.

  Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come. "I won't overreact if you reply late because we are adults and life sometimes can get busy"'.Shimmer and Shine story.

  I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.

"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ...AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES, SILENT KNIGHTS..DINNER DATES, SNAKES TO EAT, MEAT ON ...
No photo description available.


Glory Dazes To Come. "I won't overreact if you reply late because we are adults and life sometimes can get busy"'.Shimmer and Shine story.Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.




No comments:

Post a Comment