Sunday, May 7, 2017

Album: Songs of Love and Hate. And it all comes down to you Well you know that it does,

 Too my dream believer, may all your roads be smooth and my the sunshine light your way. It is but once we pass through this life and happiness is fleeting! If only I where the one you seek it would be but a dream, to find a beautiful mind a sweet sole and a strong caricature. Alas I am but a free spirit, caught up in the quest for financial freedom. I should be retiring to live an abundant life yet I am not there as of yet. I spent all my life living hard and playing even harder, I have seen many beautiful things and loved many beautiful people.  well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love


I travel then work and live each day as if the sun will not rise again! To me each moment and each person in my world is the most important thing to me. I could offer you love and affection in the passing hours of the sun but as for time I have none. The taste of a strangers lips the passionate embrace of a fleeting moment is erotic in its own right yet that is what I must embrace by mine own design. My sweet love may your heart find its place in the arms of a man worthy of your beauty. Regards Your Gypsy! well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love

Photo


Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy Lyrics | SongMeanings.

Album: Songs of Love and Hate. And it all comes down to you Well you know that it does, well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love... well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love

.Well mannered kind Knight age nine and fifty. Post secondary educated.. Hails from in the South West region of the central Americas. Cali as you call it.Southern Region.....6' 195#  Darkest time of day is just before Daylight.....havent yet began to fight......still seeking trick of the tale.  Flip the coin   could be better...play your hand....most of all enjoy life to the fullest..from the desert to the sea  lots to still see........love .....lessons and waves... well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love...agreed 
        


songmeanings.com/songs/view/13243/
she was just....a wish and her memory is all that is left for you now you see your gypsy..... you see your gypsy..... lightning strikes... maybe once...maybe twice. well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love

Fleetwood Mac – Gypsy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics.

Album: Songs of Love and Hate. And it all comes down to you Well you know that it does, well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love
https://genius.com › F › Fleetwood Mac
And it all comes down to you. Well you know that it does. And lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice. Oh, and it lights up the night. And you see your gypsy.... well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love

To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes. Paths not taken, the high roads, hands out to help a frog or a fish, get on the ships of dreams. Repent over and over again, if needed, a couple of can short of a six pack, or the simple or slow have problems with the words truthful and honest. Problems with faithful and bullshit, do not know the difference from the cows and the bison, whales on land, and jack asses from the hills and the valleys. Check out new track Flood -Boats, Trains, Planes, Paths To Cross, Over Time. Lucky Brakes. Newports...

Another story fresh from the seas of frogs. Holiday from male frogs with offspring in June, one day a year, joys and pleasures. Done and over. Looking at the days, months, and color of your shirt, a new fairy tale. Let's take September 4, 1962, first attempts in learning, learned in first attempt. Check out new track Flood -Boats, Trains, Planes, Paths To Cross, Over Time. Lucky Brakes. Newports...

The Penguin: Lyric Interpretations: Gypsy - Fleetwood Mac.net

Album: Songs of Love and Hate. And it all comes down to you Well you know that it does, well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love.

www.fleetwoodmac.net/penguin/interpretations/g/gypsy.htm
Gypsy....one of the many songs written by Stevie Nicks that can provoke so many ... freedom she had is just a memory, and in that memory.....you see your gypsy.
Album: Songs of Love and Hate. And it all comes down to you Well you know that it does, well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love.  well Lightning strikes maybe once maybe twice Oh and it lights up the night And you see you're a gypsy You see you're a gypsy  To the gypsy That remains She faces freedom With a little fear Well I have no fear I have only love And if I was a child And the child was enough Enough for me to love Enough to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment