Sunday, May 7, 2017

Exciting With Substance. "Inspire Like Obama"!Extremely limited, celebrate Black History in style!



Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none.Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."~ Ralph Waldo Emerson....Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Thank the Great Spirit: Tales In The Woods.Here It Comes: Troubles, Tops Of Mountains, Angels In Hosts, March To May, Madness Returns.

hide this posting

In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views... Cali chick, babe in other worlds,adding layers of standards, across the lions. . Angels Calls, History Across The Lines,Rats Racers.New Edition. Pages To Turn, Books To Close. Pages to turn. Alas- am out of fucks to give. Just a note, just a tip, just a hand out for a friend, giant, over 6 feet tall would be nice, Indian, Cowboy, Sailor, Banker, retired, out of the races for buck, time to spare,to go lighthouses for fun. dreams on cloud nine, walking on sunshine, roads to travel, paths to cross, son to shine, like a knight on dry land. Dreams..Boats, Trains, Planes, Paths To Cross, Over Time. Lucky Brakes..

 Exciting With Substance. You can be the judge, on what kind of person that I am. I like to think that I am an angel, or a dogwood butterfly (California State Butterfly), and I do wear wings some of the times that I run out and play the game of life. Have things that help me hang on longer waiting for the sun to shine again. Here are a few that I would like to share with you.  Boats, Trains, Planes, Paths To Cross, Over Time. Lucky Brakes. (Newport) Have not been able to sleep well, so have written a few things to get there, will share the best of the dreams and wishes that have been written, in pen names. Was born March 18, which is the day of rebirth, and that means to me to start over at the drop of a dime if needed, and can flip in and out of space and times, to the circles of life that connects us to the living things past and present. (Orange County) . 

 Exciting With Substance. You can be the judge, on what kind of person that I am. I like to think that I am an angel, or a dogwood butterfly (California State Butterfly), and I do wear wings some of the times that I run out and play the game of life. Have things that help me hang on longer waiting for the sun to shine again. Here are a few that I would like to share with you.  Boats, Trains, Planes, Paths To Cross, Over Time. Lucky Brakes. (Newport) 

hide this posting

 Exciting With Substance. "Inspire Like Obama"!Extremely limited, celebrate Black History in style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment