Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I disagree with many. Who am I to decide how they think. I don't want them to decide how I think. Live and let live. Life on a tropical island. Oh yeah. Hoping for. Just saying. From the twilight zone. Lol

Thanks for the link. Something fresh to read.  I'm just a stick in the mud. An introvert. Homebody.  A typical Taurus.  I love to read. Mostly (supposedly) non fiction.
Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'Never take advantage of someone who likes you. Never say you' re busy to someone who needs you. Never cheat on the one who has trust in you. Never forget those who always remember you. POSITIVE QUOTES facebook.com/positivefamous'

 History.  Ancient prophecies.  People who write in riddle form. Try to figure their psych. Maps, geography.   Mechanical stuff, assembly, how things work. Astronomy.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
  I disagree with many.  Who am I to decide how they think.  I don't want them to decide how I think. Live and let live.   Life on a tropical island.  Oh yeah.  Hoping for.    Just saying.  From the twilight zone.  Lol


 The solar system.  Music is a life long addiction.   Weed. Occasionally.  Alcohol and drugs. It's been years. Done.  Fall off the grid one day.  Like that'd happen. Sometimes I wish I'd never logged on.   Beyond me. Advance math. Computer technology, electronics. 

Not really into politics. Most of the people on rants and raves need to be governed.  Not all.  People treating people the way they want to be treated can govern themselves. Unless they enjoy being mistreated, then they need help.  Hate, racism, arrogance, confrontational, violence, people who think they're better than others. War. Have no use for it.

  I disagree with many.  Who am I to decide how they think.  I don't want them to decide how I think. Live and let live.   Life on a tropical island.  Oh yeah.  Hoping for.    Just saying.  From the twilight zone.  Lol.

The cures that were available, men not treated for the good of the country?angels,fairies, and mermaids..

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Views, Voices In My Head, Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Good Time Toads. Nuts On The Run. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom: ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’จ. ⚖️๐Ÿ—☯️✨✨✨✨๐Ÿ’ซ.Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability and Humor ....
Short Jumps, Full Decks, Cards To Read.Views, Voices In My Head, Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Good Time Toads. Nuts On The Run. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom: ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’จ. ⚖️๐Ÿ—☯️✨✨✨✨๐Ÿ’ซ.Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability and Humor .
Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.This treatment last over 4 decades, the medical community came and went with the older members to be replaced with fresh blood, to spread the lies about the treatments given.

I concur, water is the fix, but that would not make enough money. So they sell pills, and more pills, for the fix that cost a lot of $$$$S. Sinners and saints in high places, ways to stay poor, broke, and stuck at a job, just over broke. Cheers and chaps, more to come, friut and nuts will help, all the berries, and cherries also. Lots of water, half of what you weight, is the natural cure, for so many things. Just to let you know.
Image result for 7608512267. Cum bang tonight.
Life is an adventure . Cali Chick, babe, from the old schools, baby boomers, giants on land, home alone again. Wonder what your trigger word is.
Black, Brains, Wits, Charms, Heads Above the common. Just letting you know, rocks to roll, pebbles on the sands of time, paths to cross, roads to travel.

Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys, stories out of the bible. Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต✌๐Ÿฝ✌๐Ÿฝ.

Hits and misses, coins to flip, walking on sunshine, boots made for walking, hands to hold, dream knights, where are you at?Wonder what your trigger word is.Views, Voices In My Head, Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Good Time Toads. Nuts On The Run. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป


Making Faces GIF
Add caption


MyDailyChoice:: WELCOME!
MyDailyChoice:: WELCOME!
Tips to share, more to come, leaders of men, ghosts and spook, stores of stories online to share. Thats for the blasts to the pass, pages to turn, lights, love, luck, lessons, daily events. To live and learn, earth angels, freaks, frogs, and fish in the seven seas....Stay away from Hillside Motors. Just saying.....I heard horrible things about them and people they have scammed, but wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. They proved that the new owner is the same piece of crap scum as the old. Buyer beware.

Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.
Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.This treatment last over 4 decades, the medical community came and went with the older members to be replaced with fresh blood, to spread the lies about the treatments given.The cures that were available, men not treated for the good of the country?angels,fairies, and mermaids..

No comments:

Post a Comment