Wednesday, February 5, 2020

 It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do .

Freaks, Fools, Frogs, Fish, twist and turns, faces in the crowds, ways to grow, coins to flip, schools of hard knocks. Woman for man, just one, senior alert, tall, strong, smart, retired, close to the beach. Are you the one to stand out, reply, tell me the things you know, what you learned over the years, dancing in the street. Glory Dazes On Earth.Caribbean Queen ⭐⭐

It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do   .   12housesofmayhearthandshelp.wordpress.com. Open to your ideas. Making Waves 2: ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„...So many times I have experienced that same setting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜Ž.Cartoon Hit Sound Effects -


"Games Played, Rabbits And Snakes, Good Times"YouTube Hits And Misses.    This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is tomorrow.jpeg    Hidden: Day Jobs, Nuts And Freaks, Dates. Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time.Tales of the dirty deeds done.Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, Plenty of fish to fry.   

 Time, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Frogs, Good Time Toads, Faces In The Herds, Cattle Drives, Freaks In The Night, Stranger By The Day.Thanks again, got the boxes, putting things away, checking the sky, to see if the sun is high, birds and bees, songs in the winds, pages to go.

It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do   . Got more boxes, taking things off the wall. Joys and pains, dances in the rain, stores of stories of the old, the dead and the dying. Time, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Frogs, Good Time Toads, Faces In The Herds, Cattle Drives, Freaks In The Night, Stranger By The Day.
 Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. It might be argued that Adam and Eve WERE the first humans, but they certainly WAS not the first humans.Are a man: a real good guy, funny and smart, like Micky Mouse, Jesus Christ, Johnny Depp, Alice Common, men and mice, cartoon hits for how many decades, baby boomers, the rest are still boys, toys are different, also.Thank you for the great lip service . ☠ ..Call to action for Jerusalem Jane!Children Protection Services. Rachel Jarrot, Jewish whale ...

NUTSBEANSFRANKSCOINSTOFLIPSONGSSHARED.BLOGSPOT.COM
๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’™I'm too crazy,you can't tame me. mermaid problems ๐Ÿ’™BeeGees Live .Warrior Princess Sprung from earth, my dainty flower, lie still, the day is done.Let ... In case you missed it. But it's too late…

 Know well what leads you forward and know what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚SCARY NEWS:๐Ÿ’ŽInsane*Naughty*Love๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’‹Kisses, and hugs, songs to sing, plenty of fish in the seas.Just wait and see what it has in reserve for you… ๐ŸŽป

Strangers.๐ŸŒ™Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips. Mad Hatter is a state of mind .

Born on days out of stupid brains,I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? if so email me .No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.Know well what leads you forward and know what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.

Know well what leads you forward and know what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.To make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be rich beautiful or perfect. You just have to care.
Frogs and fish trapped in dazes for the food of the land whales, to be eaten alive. Tricks and trades to suck out free will, time on the cross, time in hell, time in a den of snakes.Disneyland, Knights In Darkness, Nazi Camps, 900 Heads Per Hour, Cattle To Run, Sheep And Goats, Madness To Grow. Towers Of Rats, Rites, Rainbow Racers: Snakes In Grass: Alerts.     It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do .

No comments:

Post a Comment