Sunday, April 25, 2021

One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

Happy Birthday to my precious angel of a sister. An artistic design genius and loyal caring woman. I feel exactly today as the look on my face in this picture when you first were born. I love you so much.I’m so freaking proud of Derek! I’m honestly gonna cry.


Earth angels, fairies, and pixies stuck in a pack of wolves. Mountains to climb, back from the dead, saved.Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs .Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.

Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.

 'White People right now: "This is ridiculous. People are getting arrested just for going to the park. Is this some kind of police state now? Our civil liberties are being violated." People of Color: Point well taken the Pews MemesO Ang INDEPES SEX'.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.It's too bad they keep deleting your posts, I enjoy reading them they put a smile on my face.

Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel.
MOMENTSTHATMATTEROVERTIMEANDSPACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel.
Peter Pan, Sonny And Starr Bright, Mothers To Moms, Rites To Balls.Felix the cat, lots of tricks, lots of fun and games, lots of laugh, ba...

The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels. Host to greet, songs in the winds, or polymath is used for a very clever person who is good at many different things.  If It Isn’t Love:

One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'PARTIAL ARTS'

Snakes And Worms, History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Movies to watch, " Lucky Guy", poker plays, father and son. Fruits and nuts, crooks and liars, card players in this movie, horse and pony shows. Now time for two hours, card games to watch, winner takes all.One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.


Pimp on land, pimp in Upland, golden cows, hairless turkeys to fuck, on down low. Glasses colored in mud, glasses covered in cum, glasses for frogs and freaks. Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment