Sunday, April 25, 2021

"Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me:



Every day, cheers, words in waves, salads, tossed daily. Veterans Day, Cheers, Heads To Count. Nuts On The Ground. Crazy For A Fee. P T S D. Yikes! Run quickly do not stick if you do it may be the last trip. Facebook Raider: Dick Battles And Wars Won,"Wow! What a Ride! Thanks for service.

"Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me:

 Peas in a pod, twins and a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks... 'You're Being Helped "Heaven is working behind behind the scenes to help you, even if you don't see results yet."'"Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me:

May be an image of text


 'I DON'T WANT ANYONE IN MY LIFE THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE.''Don't lean on others; you don't need to. You were born with two feet for a reason. Forget the ones that forget you. "Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me:

Image


You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night. Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs:There was Charles R. Jarrot, 7607778998 :

Where is My Mind (1988) Stronger for the classes. FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Jokes About Killing Donald Trump and Mike Pence on ‘Ellen’. Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs:There was Charles R. Jarrot, 7607778998 : tricks was taken from her because of ... Rachel Jarrot, bald head under the cheap wigs say a lot too.
Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs:Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel. Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.
Where is My Mind (1988) Stronger for the classes. FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Jokes About Killing Donald Trump and Mike Pence on ‘Ellen’.
Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs:

No comments:

Post a Comment