Friday, April 23, 2021

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.Here today to turn the pages on to bigger and better fields of grass, for the animals that roam on the open ranges.

I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads. Smooching Frogs.Daily Journey. A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.'
Cows, Cattles, Hoses To Grasses, Wigs on Head, Rachel Jarrot.
SAINTSANDSINNERSPATHSTAKEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Cows, Cattles, Hoses To Grasses, Wigs on Head, Rachel Jarrot.
Happy Dazes Again, Penny Campbell, Reese Santigo, Rachel Jarrot, butches to bitches, good, angels in air, cuts to ducks, cuts to dicks g...


Happy and gay, sunny and bright, friends, family and foes, to sing and dance the nights away. Happiness, peace and joy, gifts for the others with everything money can buy.


'We live in a wonderful world during an incredible time of opportunity and beauty!!This is the best thing ever.Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat.

History Noted. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.

Donald in the right house, lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of jokes, heads in the herds. Cattle drives, cattle calls, Jim Jones, Micky Mouse, Jesus Christ, cons to run.' UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'A BLACK MAN WAS SHOT 15 TIMES offensivehumour.com TEAM NNEL POLICE SAY IT WAS THE WORST CASE OF SUICIDE THEY HAVE EVER SEEN'

 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment