Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about it.

 

Cattle Runs, Faces On Coins, Lions To Roar. Guns And Roses ...

 Guns And Roses, Dreams And Nightmares, Raining Frogs, Castles In ... Top of the morning, family, friends, and loved ones, the Streets and ... Winners, losers, learners, love, lust, lucky breaks. ... Esbats, Honoring the Sabbats, rituals etc. Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about it. ... dances at weddingsjoys and painsdreams to locks of hareslots of ...
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them, that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. Views, values, voices in her head, waves to be made, ways to grow in 2021.To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me,...


The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. 420 friendly, located where, time to spare, walks in the park.

Talking heads, wits, charms, grace, from the old schools, back in time, baby boomers, birthdays daily, Christmas and Easter to, in my world, what about you. Examine what is said, not him who speaks. - Proverb.


Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about it. The Avalon Management Group and Sun City Civic. Retard. retirees, need to follow, the rules, back to clowns to the left,jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters, liars, heads to count.


No comments:

Post a Comment