Tuesday, July 6, 2021

No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself. VIRGINIA WOOLF.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life.

 Tales of the fairies, the pixies, the earth angels, games to be play, were played, back in time. 2015, great birthday gift from a band of freaks, retards, and rejects from New York.



'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.

You are crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!! .W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?
Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
Fami ly Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share...

Tales of the fairies, the pixies, the earth angels, games to be play, were played, back in time. 2015, great birthday gift from a band of freaks, retards, and rejects from New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment