Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."

Spartan College Inland Empire Campus Offering Aviation Maintenance Technology Training. Start Your Next Journey Now! So there are no Black Jews in America that is a Rock Star or a bigger Jewish person. Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."
Shit Happen, Hard Knocks Schools, Lessons Learned. Dances In Darkness, Black And White.Let’s do it!!!!

 Ways to grow, ways to sit and spin, dicks, dawgs, freaks, and cows from NY. Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. VETERANSHOUSINGMATTERSHOMELESSBLUES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Love and honor, one of the few, guns to fight the wars. Marines in blues, dances at weddings, joys and pains, dreams to locks of hares, lots of luck.
I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.

 Lessons To Learn. Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment