Monday, July 5, 2021

I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'

 

  • Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Need a little help, to take the next step, schools of hard knocks, pages to go.NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs To Fly. : IF WE ARE TO TEACH REAL PEACE IN THIS WORLD

    Sunglasses Day Happy Sunglasses Day GIF

 Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Inline image

Bill Sardi,When No One Was Looking, Dietary Supplements Cured Cancer & Covid-19 Bill Sardi.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'


Role Models: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the...
'Oh no, honey, im an angel,i swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo...'

No comments:

Post a Comment